Saturday, February 1, 2014

Earning With Swagbucks



Swagbucks



I have been doing Swagbucks since April 2012 and have earned quite a bit, this helped with the Christmas shopping.

The first thing I do everyday is the Daily Poll and the NOSO (when doing the NOSO just skip through until you get to the capta then enter the capta in).  Also make sure you download the Swagbutton.   Swagcodes can be entered at the top by your pts there is a gear just click on it and enter it there. Or you can enter them in the Swagbutton also. When you download the Swagbutton you will find in at the top of the page by the Url.
The next thing I do is click on Dicover on the left hand side  of the page. I choose Radium One You can find Radium One wall by scrolling down on the left hand side of the page.  I always complete the 1 and 2pt offers...all these pts do add up.  After that while your still in Special Offers I go to Peanut Labs. You'll find Surveys in there.  I always do all of them; you can get at least 1pt for trying them.

Third, do all your Internet searches through here; you can win points just by doing everyday searches.  Another way to earn points is to Print all your coupons from Coupons.com from here.... you can find them on the Discover page under Printable Coupons.  You get 10pts for every coupon you print and use.

Surveys    You can find all the surveys by going to Answers on the homepage. When you click on it, they will take you to the page you can find all the Surveys Gold Surveys, Partner Surveys, and Peanut Lab Surveys.  This is where you get the most pts.


Swagbucks TV, you can find this under watch at the top for the page. Every 10 videos (they have to be different videos) you can earn 3pts.  Lastly check your Messages, you can get surveys, videos, and offers in there also:)

Swagbucks Mobile Apps
  sbtvmobile,  EnteraiNow, IndyMusic TV, Sportly and Movieclips
If you can't find the apps try downloading Mobile1 and look there. That's where I found them on my device. Which I just got a cheap phone and used my netgear to run the apps.
  
I Highly recommend if you do the offers to make a new email address for those, so you don't get alot of spam

Go here to signup and get started earning today with Swagbucks

No comments:

Post a Comment