Friday, April 11, 2014

Helping You Earn Xtra Money


I know I have not been posting on the page for quite sometime. I am very sorry about that.  I started this page to help others and that is what I am going to do. I don't want the page to be like the other bloggers so I am going to change it just a little. I will still post the Instant Win Games and other deals I find. But here is what is going to be different.

For starters I need to know all the sites you do to earn money like Swagbucks, Gifthulk and ect.
This way I can post the codes from these sites (when I find them) and offers that credit quickly.

I can also help you if you have problems or are new to sites to make it easier also.
I love helping and seeing people earn a little extra $$ too. By doing these sites I have been able to save for Christmas, birthdays, and household items on my own schedule and time while being home with my little ones.




No comments:

Post a Comment